Christmas cheer and New Year wishes
1. Don’t wrap in gray mood, look miracles happen above the wood! Dimensions dissolve into the sky, and your child’s spirit will again fly. Clang away Christmas deers, your silver soul like snow appears. White magic kisses inspires, Santa Claus even admires. Don’t wrap in gray mood, Christmas miracles happen, don’t elude!
2.Good career running on a deer, lots of money and everything funny. Boss is “good crazy” and colleagues that are not lazy.
4. Under the tree the gifts enthrall, but the nicest present of them all is filling our thoughts with those who care, wanting our Christmas joy to share. To you, whom we’re often thinking of, we send our holiday joy and love.
5. The tempting gifts are tantalizing. About opening them, we are fantasizing. The holiday foods are appetizing. Our excitement and joy are growing and rising. Our hearts and minds are harmonizing. Jolly Christmas fun we’re maximizing!
6. May the days until Christmas be full of sweet pleasure, and your holidays create joyful memories to treasure. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
7. When the midnight bell rings tonight, let it signify new and better things for your life; let it signify a realisation of all the things you wish for, let it signify a year of courage and dreams evermore. Wishing you a very prosperous new year!
8. If it didn’t bring you joy, just leave it behind. Let’s ring in the New Year with good things in mind. Let every bad memory that brought heartache and pain, turn a new leaf with the smell of new rain. Sending you these greetings to bring you hope and cheer. Happy New Year!
9. Somehow, not only for Christmas, but all the long year through, the joy that you give to others, Is the joy that comes back to you. And the more you spend in blessing, the poor and lonely and sad, the more of your heart’s possessing, returns to you glad.
10. Ring out the old, ring in the new, ring out the false, ring in the true. Ring happy bells across the snow, the year is going, let him go! Happy New Year!