How Do I Print Photos on My HP Officejet Pro 8720?
HP printers are one of the most popular and best selling printer brand in the market. They manufacture multipurpose printers which have different features for printing, scanning and faxing documents and images. Before you begin to print photos with your printer, you should have good quality printing photo paper which is compatible with your HP printer model. You will also require a printer software installed in your computer and internet connection. Another thing is that the ink should be installed properly in the ink cartridges and use the same brand ink as of the printer. Your photo must be ready with all the edits you want to make to print 4X6 photos on HP printer. Printing a photo is not a difficult process. If you are making a print in HP printer. Load the paper in the main paper tray in a correct way. Place or load the paper vertically in the printer. HP also gives you the option of customizing the size and other details before printing a photo. Let’s have a look at the steps on the process of Printing photos.
Steps to print photos on HP printer:
- Switch on your printer.
- Empty the input tray of all the paper previously installed in the printer.
- Load 4X6 paper in the tray with the glossy side facing up.
- The paper guides should touch the paper edges.
- On your computer, open the photo that you want to print.
- Go to the main menu and select file.
- Chose the print option there and press the control and P key combination on your keyboard.
- Go to the printer settings and make the changes. Select the paper size as 4X6.
- Select the paper type as photo.
- Then, press the print button.
These were the steps to print photos through Windows or Android version. If you have an iOS device, the steps for printing anything differs a little bit. Let’s have a look at the method on how to print 4X6 photos on HP printer from iPhone. Before youbegin to print, there are certain things you must check. The printer must be Airprint enabled. It is the most efficient and easiest way of printing through an iPhone. Before you begin printing, make sure that your printer supports the Airprint technology. You can go to the settings and check if the printer is Airprint enabled. All the basic and necessary information is also provided on the sticker at the back of your printer. Follow the steps mentioned below to print 4X6 photos.
Steps to print photo from iPhone:
- Click on the print button under apps share icon.
- Click on select printer option and click on Airprint enabled printer device.
- Make the edits like selecting the paper size as 4X6, number of copies and more.
- Then click on the print option.
As mentioned in the above processes, printing a photo from your Android or iOS device is a fairly simple procedure. You should be aware of the details of the printer. Then, navigate to settings and make certain edits to print photos easily from anywhere.