How do you fix Outlook data file cannot be accessed error?
If you are here to get the answers to the question of how to fix the problem of error 0x8004010f because of which you cannot access the outlook data file then fortunately you are at the right place and you just need to follow the article very carefully to fix the problem.
Ways to solve the problem of Outlook data file cannot be accessed –
1. Creating a new Outlook profile
- Press the windows and X key together and then select the settings option.
- In the settings go to select the option of Accounts and email and accounts.
- After clicking on add account option select the email account option and then click on the next button.
- After clicking on the next button you need to click on the Finish button to fix the Outlook data file cannot be accessed and if this does not solve your problem move to the next step.
2. Moving the data file to the Outlook location
If the users move the file to the original location then this could solve the problem and you can see that the problem is fixed when you restart the PC and open it again and the problem will be solved.