How to connect AirPods to MacBook?
If you think that your AirPods can only connect to your iPhone then, you are wrong as you can connect your AirPods with your Macbook too. In fact, there are many other devices with which you can connect your Airpods so, you do not need to restrict the AirPods. In this guide, we are going to tell you how to connect AirPods to MacBook. So, read the guide carefully and enjoy movies and music on your MacBook. Steps to Connect AirPods to a Macbook
- The very first step that you need to do is to open the lid of the charging case but do not remove them from the box.
- After that, long-press the button that is on the back of the box until it starts to flash.
- Then, open the Mac and go to System Preferences from the Apple Menu.
- Then, you need to tap the Bluetooth option.
- Look for your AirPods in the list of all the devices and then click Connect which will start connecting airpods pro to macbook.
- Once the process is completed, the AirPods will be shown in the list as paired and you can use them after that.
Sometimes, you may not be able to pair the mac with AirPods so, in such a case you should ensure that your MacBook is up-to-date and you have the latest version of OS installed in it. This is the process of how to connect apple airpods to laptop or MacBook.