How to recover Hacked Facebook Account?
As one or the day after many people lost their Facebook account due to hack reason. The hacking is growing day by day which is not right but in this many lose their social account. So if you are doubting your Facebook account hacked how to recover then read my blog you will get a solution for this.
Guide to recover your Facebook account
Follow these steps to recover hacked Facebook account
1. Change your password
What do you have to do is straight away you have to change your password by doing these steps.
- Open the browser and search for the Facebook login page.
- Then you will come to the homepage and search for login to Facebook option
- Click on that then you have to put your mail address and you will receive a link to your mail.
- Go to your mail and press that link and follow the on-screen instruction to change your password.
2. Unwanted Activity
FB account hacked how to recover? Then follow this step
If you accidentally log out from your Facebook or you are not able to log in then maybe your account is hacked then do this step to check it.
- Open the Facebook app and open the Facebook login activity option in the setting of Facebook.
- From that you will get to know from which device or from where your Facebook account has been login.
- If there is any person then press on the three-dot menu to log out of your account from their device.
- And then reset your password and enjoy using your Facebook account.
3. File a complaints
If you are confirming that your Facebook account is hacked. Then this is the Facebook hacked recovery step. What can you do is you can report to Facebook by this link. And then press on my account is compromised and put up the details which are asking on your screen.