What is Facial Massage?
Good face massages can soothe away anxiety, headaches, and exhaustion and it replaces them with a feeling of serenity and overall well-being. It can make the people feel younger.
By stimulating circulation, a face massage gives a healthy and a vibrant glow to the complexion of a skin, says the massage specialist of facial Toronto downtown. They further added that head massage is the perfect complement for a face massage as they both results in providing relaxation to every part of the body.
The therapist of North Toronto Health stated that a face massage has an ability to take away all your tensions and worries. They further added that for producing the effective result the hands of a therapist must be relaxed and their movements should be feel flowing and confident.
They further added that the face is particularly sensitive part of our body, so be sure to use enough lubrication that you avoid dragging the skin. Before giving a face massage, it is the job of a specialist to check their hands as they are completely free of rough skin and their nails are short so that they it won’t harm the face of a client.
Steps for giving a face massage
- Make use of fine face oil and an enriched face cream while giving a face massage.
- Start with your hands at the base of the neck and then sweep them up to the chin, using the whole surface of your hands.
- Rub your hands under the jaw to the ears and mold your hands to the contours of the face. After sometime, glide your hands back down under the chin. Continue stroking up the sides of the nose, then glide out under the cheekbones.
- Stroke up the front of the face again, but this time continue up to the bridge of the nose, then slowly glide down to the chin.
- Facial Toronto downtown says, in order to cover the face of a person, place the palms on the forehead and holds them there for a moment. Then, press down very gently.
- Release the pressure and then repeat the whole sequence again.
North Toronto Health added that it is suggested to not to give a full face massage to someone who is wearing contact lenses. Before offering them a facial massage asks them to remove their lenses.