What Is SEO And Its Techniques?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is all about optimizing a website for search engines. SEO is a technique for:
- Designing and developing a website to rank well in search engine results.
- Increasing the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines.
- Marketing by understanding how to search algorithms work and what human visitors might be looking for.
SEO is part of search engine marketing. SEO also referred as SEO copyrighting, because most of the techniques that are used to promote sites in search engines deal with text. If you plan to do some basic SEO, it is very important that you understand how search engines work.
SEO Techniques Are Classified Into Two Major Categories:
- White Hat SEO– techniques that search engines recommend as part of good design.
- Black Hat SEO –Techniques that search engines do not approve and attempt to minimize the effect. This technique is also known as spamdexing.
White Hat SEO
Tactics White Hat SEO is considered as if it has the following features:
- This is in accordance with search engine guidelines.
- It is not involved in any fraud.
- This ensures that the content a search engine indexes and subsequently ranks, is the same content a user will see.
- This ensures that the content of the web page must have been created for the user and not just for the search engines.
- This ensures a good quality of web pages.
- This ensures the availability of useful content on a web page.
Always follow White Hat SEO tactics and do not try to fool your visitors. Honest and you will definitely get something more.
Black Hat or Spamdexing
SEO tactics, considered as a Black Hat or Spamdexing if it has the following features:
- Trying Ranked improvements approved by the search engines and / or involve deception.
- Redirect users from a page that is built for search engines to one that is more human friendly.
- Redirect users to a different page than the search engine page rankings.
- Serving one version of the page to search engine spiders / bots and another version to human visitors seek. This is called Cloaking SEO tactics.
- Using hidden or invisible text or the background color of the page, use a small font size or hiding them within HTML code such as “no frame” sections.
- Repeating keywords in metatags, and use keywords that relate to the website content. This is called stuffing metatags.
- Calculated placement of keywords in the page to raise the keyword count, variety, and density of the page. This is called keyword stuffing.
- Creating a low-quality web pages that contain very little content but instead stuffed with keywords and phrases that are very similar. This page is called Doorway or Gateway Pages.
- Mirror websites with hosting multiple sites – all with conceptually similar content but using different URLs.
- Creating a rogue copy of a popular website which shows contents similar to the original to a web crawler, but redirects web surfers to web sites that are not related or dangerous. It’s called piracy page.
Always stay away from any of the above Black Hat tactics to improve your site. Search engines are smart enough to identify all of the properties at the top of your site and eventually you will not get anything.
Douxl Technology is a full seo service agency that lives and breathes “outside the box”. This seo company in dubai is a team of digital marketing experts that captures the pure gold ideas and turn them into reality. Seo services dubai are confident about the results is that they have the best talent in every digital channel.