Where Is The WPS PIN On My HP Printer And How To Use It?
HP printers are one of the renowned and popular printer producing brand available in the market. HP produces different kinds of printers like inkjet, laser and others. You can get any printer according to your requirements. Every printer has different features for smooth printing of documents. Before printing anything from a printer, you have to make sure about certain things.
· The printer should be connected to a proper internet connection through a Wi-Fi network.
· The device through which you are making prints should also have access to error free internet.
· Both the devices should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
The main purpose of the WPS pin is to establish a wireless connection between the printer and another device. But first you need to know where is the WPS pin located on my HP printer. It would enable you to use the printer from anywhere without the hassle of connecting wires once the connection is established.
The WPS pin is usually located at the back of your HP printer. To setup the printer through the WPS pin you do require a code which is required to setup the printer to any other device. Let’s have a look at the steps on how to find HP Deskjet 2652 WPS pin.
Steps to find WPS pin on HP printer:
· Go to the control panel and click on settings on the printer.
· Now, click on wireless button Or WPS pin.
· You need to install the downloads and HP printer drivers on your printer.
· Then, select the Wi-Fi protected setup while the setup process completes. Follow the on screen instructions carefully.
· Now you have to open the WPS pin on your printer.
· Connect your printer and your device to the same Wi-Fi network.
· You can select a document and run a test print to check of the connection is stable and successful.
The process of finding the WPS pin remains the same in every model but let’s have a look at the steps for HP Envy 4520 WPS pin.
Steps to find WPS pin on HP Envy printer:
· First, open the menu classification tab.
· Go to the log in page and enter your credentials.
· Sign in and click on wireless LAN settings.
· Now, click on remote LAN configuration.
· Here, you can chose the WPS pin.
· Then, the system would create a WPS pin.
· Thereafter, you can enter the pin to enable WPS connection.
Your WPS button is now ready for use and you can connect it to the Wi-Fi and other devices. Thereafter, you can simply press the WPS on the router. Your printer will automatically find the network and get connected to it. If the network is password protected. Press the WPS button till the light is stable and enter your password.