To succeed as a Wide Area Network administrator, a degree in information technology, computer science or a related field is critical. You must possess primary skills in the knowledge area of networking to aid you to create backups, oversee network security for the organizations WAN and help you to effectively handle issues surrounding the software and hardware components of network interaction devices.
WAN administrator should be able to interact effectively with entities at all levels of the company. They should be well prepared with the ability to manage, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a difficult environment.
Some of the essential certifications are
- CompTIA Network+ Certification
- Cisco CCNA Certification
- Cisco CCNP Certification
- Certified WAN professional (CWP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- You must login to post comments